Corporate Identity: Go Visual and Stand Out
Does your business stand out from the crowd? The strategies companies utilize to represent their business in the public domain can have a huge impact on sales, customer relationships, and overall visibility in communities and in the digital space. Corporate identity, the visual representation of a company, not only enables consumers to understand who you are, but what sets you apart from the competition.
What is Corporate Identity?
Corporate Identity is an important tool that allows businesses to establish a visual presence through the use of logos, typefaces, designs, color schemes, and taglines. These different elements are combined and used on business cards, letterheads, brochures, advertisements, newsletters, websites and a variety of other devices. Corporate identity is what makes it possible for the public to differentiate between one company and another. It makes a company recognizable and familiar.
What are the Benefits?
A strong corporate identity comes with a number of benefits.
- It lets people know your company is serious, that you plan to stick around. This creates trust and credibility between you and consumers.
- It makes it easier for current and potential customers to recognize you.
- Consistent use of corporate identity along with a consistent set of objectives, principles, and values creates consumer loyalty.
- A corporate identity that is both positive and strong leaves a good impression on clients and increases opportunities for repeat business and referrals.
- It improves awareness, strengthens your image, and ultimately gives you an advantage over your competition.
Creating a Corporate Identity
Often times, companies create or revise their corporate identity while building or updating their website. Why? Because a website is the largest visual representation a company can have. When a company chooses to have a custom website build, the process naturally leads to the creation of an image that accurately represents their company. This visual, or corporate identity, can then be utilized throughout the company creating a consistent image and message.
Here at Blindspot, we have experience developing materials for a wide range of industries including professional services, retail, non-profits, and many, many more. We can provide your company with everything from dynamic websites and logos to postcards and brochures.
To learn more about how Blindspot can help you develop or strengthen your corporate identity, click here.